Hide your vegetables in this delicious, gluten-free courgette bread!
This version of courgette bread sticks to the traditional recipe, but feel free to fold in your favorites. Interestingly, you can’t taste the courgette that much in the final product; so picky eaters will enjoy it too. The mix of almond, arrowroot and coconut flours helps to create bread that is light and fluffy with a slight nutty flavor.
Ingredients for courgette bread
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1 cup arrowroot flour
• 1/4 cup coconut flour
• 2 tsp chia seeds
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
• 1 courgette, grated
• 6 eggs
• splash of white vinegar
• 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl separate from the wet ingredients.
2. After mixing the wet ingredients together in a different bowl, add in the dry ingredients.
3. Pour batter into loaf tin. After that, sprinkle a few pumpkin seeds on top.
4. Bake for 1hr on 180°C or until the loaf is set. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing or serving.